Ascender partners with Dell Boomi to deliver next generation integration platform
Announcement from Todd McDonough, Chief Product Officer | Ascender
22 January 2018: It’s fantastic to announce the new Partnership between Ascender and Dell Boomi for our next generation Integration Platform!
After having conducted a detailed evaluation process over a number of months and with a number of leading players, Ascender has selected Dell Boomi due to their excellent technical capability, proven track record, and the alignment in our philosophy and belief in how modern connected ecosystems should be created.
Ascender already has a very strong track record in the integration of our products with many other vendors, including our longstanding work with SuccessFactors, Workday (where our integration is certified), and our proven connections to many other vendors in the human resources, finance and workforce management areas.
Some of the Key Benefits for Our Customers that will flow from this Partnership are:
- The delivery and maintenance of standard integration packages for a range of major vendor systems, with Ascender being responsible for any updates or changes under a known cloud based subscription model. No hidden surprises or upgrade costs.
- The ability to configure and deliver new integration packages faster than ever before.
- The catalogue of integration packages being available to all Ascender cloud customers using the same HR/Payroll solution without the cost of having to build these.
- The benefits of the Cloud / SaaS model where any updates (including enhancements or corrections) are available to all clients immediately.
- Significantly improved Cost/Benefit ratio over more traditional integration approaches.
With more than 3000 businesses and their 1.3 million employees using Ascender’s HR/Payroll platforms as their ‘workforce source of truth’ throughout the Asia Pacific region, the opportunity to offer a single, secure and unified way for our Customers to use the inherent value in their data across different systems, will provide significant business benefit in a true iPaaS model.
About Ascender: With more than 1.3 million employees of our Customers using Ascender’s HR/Payroll platforms as their workforce source of truth throughout Asia Pacific, nearly 1,400 global brands and listed companies trust us to meet their Payroll and business needs. We serve many large and medium-sized Customers across different industries through 800 Ascender staff in a regional footprint that is built on 35 countries’ local knowledge, and delivered in 31 languages and eight delivery centres.
About Dell Boomi: Founded by Rick Nucci in 2000, Boomi has been the pioneering leader of application and data integration. Acquired by Dell in 2010 as an independent business unit, the Boomi integration platform as a service (iPaaS) transforms the way an organisation can connect, create, manage, and govern their application and data. Boomi makes it quick and easy to connect any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications to automate workflows through out an organisation, and includes robust support for MDM, API, and EDI integration technologies, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment.
For more information regarding this media release, please contact:
T: 1300 766 400