- Measure and track your activities such as when you navigate around our website;
- Count and recognize visitors to our website to see which pages received the most views;
- Personalize your experience on our website;
- Enable us to remember your viewing preferences and assist during registrations and logins;
- Allow us to track your status or progress when requesting products, services or other information;
- Collect performance analytics on our website;
- Determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness
- For example, a cookie can tell if you get an email from us and then click on a link in that email to go to our website
- You can generally avoid those cookies in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email
- To record search terms you enter on our website, the link you clicked to bring you to the webpage, your IP address or cookies that are set on your browser through web server logs.
- We also allow third party cookies on our websites to track the activity on our web pages. These cookies can sometimes be linked to contact information, but this information cannot be viewed by other parties and is not shared.
Below is a list of categories of cookies that have been identified on our website:
This notice was last updated on March 10,2022