Product Delivery Manager
Location: Melbourne, Australia
This role is in the HCM division of Ascender, PeopleStreme, and reports to the Head of Customer Delivery. As part of the Customer Delivery Team, you will complete any PeopleStreme implementations assigned to you, working closely with the customer to guide them through the available options to optimise their usage and product implementation experience. You will project manage the full implementation process up to go-live, including process documentation, problem-solving and close liaison with customer and internal stakeholders throughout.
- Project manage new implementations, managing customer and stakeholder expectations to successfully deploy solutions within project time frame, scope and budget and in accordance with PeopleStreme Delivery Team processes.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams for successful customer delivery and outcomes.
- Lead customers through their PeopleStreme implementations under a PRINCE2 methodology, including project initiation, requirement gathering, platform configuration, reviewing and resolving customer UAT feedback and providing specific training on the PeopleStreme platform.
- Ensure project documentation is completed and fully representative of the work delivered.
- Communicate openly with all stakeholders with regard to any risk or deviation from planned delivery, highlighting these to respective contacts as soon as possible, with mitigation recommendations.
- Assess and manage customer capability throughout, escalating any potential impact on successful delivery.
- Maintain confidentiality of client affairs and account details at all times.
- Develop and provide PeopleStreme platform expertise to other PeopleStreme teams, contributing to the Delivery team process and improving knowledge base.
- Perform gap analysis of customer requirements against existing application features to identify any new opportunities for Commercial Team follow up.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years technical solution delivery with corporate and enterprise brands; HRIS/HCM solutions experience an advantage.
- Demonstrated track record of successful client-facing delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure in a results-based environment.
- Strong skills in workshop facilitation and project governance.
- Strong skills in analytical, logical and lateral thinking – business analyst experience an advantage.
- ‘Can do’ attitude towards achieving goals and targets.
- Ability to solve complex problems involving multiple variables and uncertainty.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within the team to meet deadlines effectively.
- Accountability and follow-through on commitments, fostering mutual trust with fellow employees and customers.
- Team focused, initiating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with team members and colleagues.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.