Technical Service Centre Consultant
Ascender, is the leading payroll and learning outsourcing provider in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
At Ascender you'll find a fast paced, real time atmosphere. As we evolve in the business we are working on creating a unique working experience of both innovative, go-getter spirit, and expert seasoned specialists.
- Providing timely and high quality resolutions to customer incidents and service requests following agreed process guidelines, work practices and service standards.
- Delivering support services within agreed customer Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators. Identify, document and review KB Articles in Knowledge Base which can be used to assist team members in delivering service to customers.
- Learning and sharing knowledge/skills and provide technical training and mentoring to team members.
- Review TSC team resolutions for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Contribute to other TSC tasks as required to provide support to customers.
- Identify, create and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives which improve process and/or service to customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business customers and other support teams.
- Provide technical solutions and service to customers in accordance with customer service standards.
Skills & Experience:
- Payroll experience essential
- Payroll Configuration experience desirable
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations v3 desirable
- Results orientated with demonstrable experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver against tight deadlines
Ascender will provide a unique environment that balances different things in a workplace. You will be working with a company that:
1. Security of 20+ year old company with the mandate to refresh the existing platforms with new technologies i.e. you get to learn and grow your technology skill set.
2. Existing tools and processes and also opportunities to experiment with new approaches to software development and getting stuff done.
3. Experienced developers for mentorship but also a culture that embraces new ideas.
We want people who will challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas – at all levels.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your resume attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button below. Apply