Senior Visual Designer (eLearning)
Sydney / Adelaide
Ascender, is the leading payroll and learning outsourcing provider in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region. We are a human-made organisation that sets the bar higher, puts the passion into providing, and is leading the charge on change.
At Ascender Learning, we create attention-grabbing learning that helps people perform better at work, and supports business growth. We value ongoing relationships with our clients, and we work hard to understand their business and their learning needs. We collaborate with them to develop learning solutions that meet their needs – including online, instructor-led and blended learning.
We’re a busy, friendly, creative team and we’re looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join us to support our business growth.
- The ability to design creative, slick, high end learning and communication solutions. Designs should reflect contemporary digital trends, bringing them to life in the eLearning space. This includes producing dynamic animations to support audio narratives and explain concepts.
- In this client facing role, you will gain the client and stakeholders trust and confidence, gain as much detail from meetings as is required to create designs to meet requirements, impress clients, and provide a good user experience for the learner.
- This role would suit someone with strong animation and design skills, interested in broadening their experience in to the learning space and upskilling in rich interaction design.
Skills & Experience:
- Creative – comfortable working from storyboards to create courses and communications pieces in close collaboration with instructional designers and developers.
- Technical – previous developer experience or experience of working closely with developers.
- Interaction design
- Creating designs that work – a solid understanding of basic UI and UX principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter – initiative, time management and commercial instinct.
- Client facing
- Positive, hard-working and be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
- Gfx: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator
- Animation: Adobe Animate, Adobe AfterEffects
- Print: Adobe InDesign
- Bonus: Articulate StoryLine, Adobe Captivate, GoAnimate
We are a long established award winning team, working with major Blue Chip and medium sized organisations, with a full creative team supporting client specific solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your resume attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button below. Apply