Based in Eastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City and reporting to the Learning and Development Lead, the primary responsibility of this key Corporate Trainer role is to support Ascender in building further capabilities specifically related to customer service.
This will be done by developing a training program and delivering soft skills training in customer service related topics such as customer service, teamwork, creative thinking, problem-solving, negotiation skills and communication. The Trainer must possess solid experience in training delivery, adult learning facilitation and content development, with specific experience within a customer service focused environment.
- Collaborate and coordinate with business unit stakeholders to identify key customer service related training needs and conduct training needs analysis (TNA).
- Prioritise training needs based on the outcome of TNA.
- Design the curriculum for Ascender training programs and courses as required, including content development for various platforms eg eLearning and face to face training.
- Deliver soft skills training as required and evaluate training effectiveness.
- Create, monitor and distribute training reports to key stakeholders.
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Education, Teaching or Training, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- More than 4 years’ successful training experience with skills in Adult Learning principles, Facilitation and Content Development.
- Extensive experience with content development and training of customer service-related soft skills such as teamwork, customer service, problem-solving, negotiation and communication.
- Training experience in a consolidated, multi-country/outsourced payroll environment is a plus.
- Adaptability – Ability to quickly adapt in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely with internal resources and clients at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Client Service Focus – establishes and maintains long-term internal and external customer relationships, builds trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Facilitation – uses group facilitation strategies that promote the development of a safe, learner-centered environment, group cohesion, comfort with risk, and commitment to common learning objectives.
- Workload/Project Management – proactively prioritizes needs, assesses work activities and allocates time and effort appropriately.
What we offer:
In this role you will receive a benchmarked, competitive salary with benefits, day shift hours only (no night shift work or scheduled weekend work). There is a fun, team-focused work environment and interaction with teams across AsiaPac.
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
If you are interested in joining a growing and successful organisation and this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, apply now.