TIME & Payroll Application Consultant
Reporting directly to the Consulting Team Leader, the TIME & Payroll Business Consultant is responsible for managing any assigned Preceda implementation projects and ad-hoc Preceda consulting as required.
In this diverse role, you will provide application and business analyst consulting services across our payroll and Time applications as well as project manage implementations, utilising our framework to manage customer and internal resources to meet established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will also assist the Business Development Team by providing expert support, for example product demonstrations.
Key Responsibilities include:
Professional Services – Consulting
- Provide application and business analyst consulting services across payroll and Time.
- Provide expert advice on Award interpretation and rostering.
- Identify solutions through understanding client requirements and researching options available with our products.
- Develop functional specifications for clients and develop/update project management documentation.
- Develop and assist with production of scoping requirements and documentation where applicable.
- Work directly with third party vendors to provide total solutions to clients.
- Conduct project workshops and ongoing project management for assigned implementations, using the Preceda project implementation methodology.
- Ensure clients are aware of Professional Services charges for all tasks.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the implementation methodologies and associated documentation.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years' experience working in the HR, Payroll or Time industry ideally in a consulting capacity.
- Experience with both Payroll and Time & Attendance applications is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of business practices and standard policies and procedures in the area of HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance.
- Understanding of customer service philosophies.
- Business acumen.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extensive application knowledge.
- Proficient with personal computer tools, preferably Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Project.
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application with your CV attached by clicking the 'Apply' button.