Responsible to prepare, write, edit instruction manuals, articles for Ascender products and offerings according to set standards regarding order, clarity, style and terminology with the goal to explain, communicate functionalities, technical information more easily.
- At least 3 years of experience in Technical Writing
- Ability to read and comprehend information and ideas presented in writing/meetings
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future requirements
- Research skills to gather information on various programs
- Verbal Communication – Expresses ideas orally with clarity, appropriate grammar, pace and non-verbal gestures; listens effectively.
- Written Communication – Expresses ideas in writing clearly, with correct grammar and spelling and in a well-organized way.
- Creative (i.e. in designing documentations/materials as well as on sharing of ideas)
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience with MadCap
- Video Creation/Editing Skill
- People First – We understand people are not simply an input into our business, they are our business. We collaborate to build strong morale and positive spirit in our teams. We celebrate diversity and uniqueness while providing a rewarding and engaging working environment for all.
- Client Focused – Great relationships are the source of our success. We aspire to provide the highest levels of customer service by listening to and empathising with our clients, by providing superior solution quality, and by caring deeply about helping them succeed.
- Integrity – We trust each other to do our jobs and to always act with integrity no matter the cost. We are open, honest, tell it like it is and always strive to do the right thing.