This position supervises the Payroll Analyst in the administration of clients payroll processing. The Team Leader provides direct assistance to the Manage Service Manager or other reporting line with accountability and responsibility as below:
- Responsible in assuring compliance of the client's payroll processing with their policies and requirements.
- Work closely with team members in meeting all SLA defined on Payroll Accuracy & Timeliness.
- Statutory requirement: prior knowledge of South East Asia and North Asia are mandatory.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in supporting the team for effective payroll delivery.
- Assuring the payroll compliance checklist throughout the process and confirmed all necessary controls are followed.
- Support the team in responding to queries from the employees of Ascender clients in payroll, leave, T&A and basic HR policy.
- Trains the team in functionally skill on how to use and navigate Ascender System and Web Self Service.
- Provide superior customer service to client super users and person in charge.
- Serve as a Subject Matters Expert (SME) for team members if there are any escalation/challenges in regards of payroll processes.
- Excellent supervisory skill and able to manage and support the team whenever needed.
- Have a versatile attitude and the ability to work effectively, independently and successfully with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for growth of the role.
- To be proficient in Writing and Speaking in English. Other languages such as Mandarin, Thai, Philippines and Korean are in advantage.
Numerically inclined with strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet reporting deadline.