Support Consultant, Asia
Application Helpdesk Support, Manila
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 15 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 language to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
- Provide timely and high-quality resolutions to customer incidents and service requests following agreed process guidelines, work practices and service standards.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues via ticketing system
- Ensure issues are correctly routed to appropriate support groups if unresolved by helpdesk.
- Provide initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported issues and provide support from guidance of KB / L2, targeting FCR.
- Undertake QA and/or UAT testing as required to assist internal teams.
- Identify, create and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives which advances or develop process and/or service to customers
- Contribute to other Support tasks as required to provide support to customers.
- Perform any other duty as required by management commensurate with the position
Experience and Qualification Required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in helpdesk support, application troubleshooting with customer focused role or equivalent
- Asia Payroll processing knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge in Database Management (MySQL) is an advantage.
- User acceptance testing / End user testing experience is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in helpdesk operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, preferably without using "system-speak"
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical issues with the ability to function in a self-directed work team.
- Work from home until further notice. Willing to work in Eastwood City, Quezon City when we return to office