SuccessFactors Technical Support Consultant
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
As the SuccessFactors Technical Support Consultant you will provide comprehensive technical support to multiple clients in your area/s of specialisation in SuccessFactors and providing best-practice guidance on customer processes
- Implement change requests raised by clients to increase operational efficiency based on changing business requirements, leveraging new system functionality
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Release management, e.Manage the SAP SuccessFactors quarterly releases, identify all universal upgrades, relevant to clients and provide analysis on this with respect to impact analysis, specifically to Recruitment module.
- Make recommendations for Release opt-in implementations, based on client instances
- Contribute inworkshops and requirement gathering sessions with clients
- Document business requirements and procedures
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Work with professional services team to complete implementation projects as required, within SLA's and with high levels of customer success from the business process, and with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills
- End to End reporting and escalation of issues through to SAP as required, from conception through to resolution.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in implementation and/or support for Learning Management System and Employee Central SAP SuccessFactors module, preferably across multiple clients
- Must have associate/professional certification with SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Systemand Employee Central.
- Must have technical expertise in using Plateau Report Designerand Online Report Designer in building
- Understanding of Employee Central Time Off rules, configuration of Time Objects, like Time Profiles, Time Types and Time Sheets.
- Experience in working with Boomi Integration for Employee Central.
- Excellent analytical, communication,?and presentation skills
- Stakeholder experience, maintaining highest level of professional standards
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintain the highest level of professional standards and be a team player.
- Strive to support Ascender's vision of client satisfaction.
- Flexibility and patience in working in a challenging environment
- Consultative attitude and approach in implementing and supporting complex business processsolutions to achieve client requirements.
What we offer:
- You have the security of 20+ year old company with the mandate to refresh the existing platforms with new technologies
- Continuous learning environment with professional development opportunities
- Strong collaborative environment within HCM group
- Locally developed product
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!