SuccessFactors Technical Support Consultant
- Provide comprehensive Tier 2/3 technical support to multiple clients in Employee Central Module of SuccessFactors and providing best-practice guidance on customer processes.
- Implement change requests raised by clients to increase operational efficiency based on changing business requirements, leveraging new system functionality
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Release management, i.e. Manage the SAP SuccessFactors quarterly releases, identify all universal upgrades, relevant to clients and provide analysis on this with respect to impact analysis, specifically to Recruitment module.
- Make recommendations for Release opt-in implementations, based on client instances
- Contribute in workshops and requirement gathering sessions with clients
- Document business requirements and procedures
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Work with professional services team to complete implementation projects as required, within SLA's and with high levels of customer success from the business process, and with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills
- End to End reporting and escalation of issues through to SAP as required, from conception through to resolution.
- Certification in Employee Central Module of SuccessFactors is a must
- Certification in Additional SuccessFactors module preferred
- 2 to 3 years of experience of implementing and/or supporting SuccessFactors, preferably across multiple clients
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Stakeholder experience, maintaining highest level of professional standards
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintain the highest level of professional standards and be a team player.
- Strive to support Ascender's vision of client satisfaction.
- Flexibility and patience in working in a challenging environment
- Consultative attitude and approach in designing solutions to achieve client requirements
What we offer:
- Strong collaborative environment within HCM group
- Continuous learning environment with professional development opportunities
- Locally developed product, with most of the team based in Australia
LocationEastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City, Philippines
Applications closeMay 16, 2021