Ascender, is the leading payroll and learning outsourcing provider in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
At Ascender you’ll join a motivated team who are committed to creating a product that delivers the best customer experience in the Asia – Pacific market.
As a junior engineer you are responsible for contributing to the design, building and delivering a high quality product. By following the procedures put in place you will not only contribute but build your knowledge and technical expertise. A junior must be willing to learn and have a strong desire to themselves.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform software design and development in accordance with organisation standards
- Understands business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria and utilises them as a basis for implementation and validation of solutions
- Implements well structured, reusable code with design direction
- Provide quality assurance for product, customer, domain or team.
- Understands and embraces the organisational software development framework
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of RPG/RPGLE desirable
- An understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Capability to work collaboratively as part of a team spread across Australia and offshore