Service Delivery Manager
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
The Service Delivery Manager acts as the local representative for the client. The incumbent has a mission to ensure that Payroll & HR outsourced services for the clients are delivered according to the contract in terms of timeliness, quality and in line with the agreed service levels. They must also ensure that costs are managed so that the financial performance of the account is according to budget.
- Acts as the main representative to the client to ensure that service level delivery happens as agreed:
- Is primarily responsible for client relationship and client satisfaction
- Leads regular service delivery review meetings with the client
- Documents all client contacts and follows up on action lists
- Tracks and monitors change requests and issue resolutions
- Looks after gaps and improvement opportunities and improves services together with operations team in agreement with the client if required
- Prepares and reviews operational reports with the client:
- Prepares escalation and shares incident report with the client
- Prepares operational statistics for internal performance tracking based upon input from operations
- Prepares SLA reports and communicate to the client monthly
- Ensures effective delivery of change requests
- Releases Payroll Calendar to client and seeks validation
- Ensures operations delivery according to the contract:
- Knows the contract (SoS, SLA, Governance)
- Knows local agreements and arrangements
- Knows SAS 70 / SOC1 and compliance agreements.
- Works with global operations to ensure compliance of the contract with standards
- Works on operational cost, budget management & control:
- Perform monthly review of account profitability
- External approval of Change Requests
- Monthly invoicing follow-up (recurring services, CRs, DSCs, etc) and liaising with accounting department
- Excellent communicator and strong presentation skills
- Well organized and planned, keeps good client records
- Politically skilled – builds relationships with the client and the operations teams
- Gathering information – looks at existing issues and links with local teams and account managers to find adequate solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, open minded and out of the box thinker
- People management
- Knowledge of contract
- Flexible to meet client’s needs within the contract and Operations Framework
- Creates win-win situations
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business, HR or related discipline.
- More than 7 years’ experience in payroll, HR or Business Consulting.
- Previous experience in Service Delivery essential.
- Experience in Payroll and HR.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’.