Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Lead we have a great opportunity for a Senior Trainer to join our highly collaborative and close-knit L&D team on a 12-month contract. In this role the successful candidate will plan, develop, implement, and evaluate training programs across the business. You will also ensure internal employees acquire skills that will enable them to carry out their roles to the best of their ability.
- Deliver introductory and ongoing capability training including but not limited to behavioral/soft skills, country payroll legislation, process, and system training to Ascender resources.
- Develop foundations, payroll, and system training material through the following medium:
- Instructor-led training
- User Manual
- Develop internal payroll certification program for the different countries supported by Ascender.
- Coordinate with the management team to identify training needs across the business.
We are looking for a creative thinker who has strong skills in developing and delivering training both face to face and virtually. Ideally you will have come from a learning and development background and had exposure delivering training in a payroll environment. To succeed in this role, you will have the ability to communicate and transfer knowledge clearly and effectively as well as build and maintain stakeholder relationships both internally and externally. Finally, joining a highly collaborative team you will thrive in contributing to the overall success of the team.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work within a growing global organisation.
- Flexible work options, with long-term career growth and development opportunities.
- A supportive and vibrant team environment
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!