Senior QA Engineer
- Recruitment process done virtually until job offer
- Location: Eastwood, Quezon City (Work from Home while on Quarantine)
- Fixed morning shift, Mondays-Fridays
- Perform all QA activities aligned to the Product Test Strategy, leveraging the latest tools and technologies to provide comprehensive coverage of the product
- Execute and provide technical expertise and support to ensure efficient and effective QA of all product change
- Investigate and recommend changes in approach to QA, Development and Requirements activities that will leapfrog existing capabilities
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management teams throughout the SDLC to ensure effective and efficient delivery of high quality solutions that deliver business value
- Plan, Design and implement effective Test Design and Test Cases that effectively meet all Quality metrics, including Test coverage, traceability and time for execution
- Drive the execution of effective QA activities within the QA group
- Ensure the Product Development Group adhere to and enforce all required standards compliance (SOC, ISO)
- Drive the effective execution of defined SDLC practices across the Product Development Group.
- Show thought leadership within the Product Development group through effective training and support of both QA staff and other Team members
Qualifications and Experience
- Comprehensive understanding or certification in ITSQB with 5+ years of experience in applying all concepts to real world situations.
- Experience in effective Test Design and exposure to collaborative Test Driven Development
- Ability to digest, distill and communicate complex concepts in simple, understandable ways
- Experience with effective Test Automation tools and techniques
- Detailed understanding of various Software Development lifecycles and the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Effective communication skills of both business and technical concepts at all levels
- Experience working with Off shore development teams is desirable
- Scrum master experience or qualification is desirable
- Experience with Jira / QMetry is desirable
- HR and/or payroll systems experience is desirable
- Functional knowledge of HR and/or payroll business processes is desirable
- Proficient with personal computer tools, preferably Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel etc
Values Competencies Required
- Passion: You inspire others and care intensely about Ascender's success.
- Curiosity: You seek to understand yourself and how you can contribute ourside of your speciality. You constantly seek feedback so you can improve.
- Authenticity: You communicate in an open, honest and respectful way.
- Selflessness: You look to win as a team and exhibit a relentless pursuit of excellence in all that you do. You put the customer first.
- Courage: You have the courage to challenge the status quo, make tough decisions and embrace change.
- Impact: You are a player on the field focused on results, not a spectator watching the game.
- Transformation: You strive to be innovative and make the complex, simple.
- Integrity: You do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
What we offer:
- Strong collaborative environment within HCM group
- Continuous learning environment with professional development opportunities
- Locally developed product
LocationEastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City, Philippines
Applications closeJuly 11, 2021