Senior QA Engineer
- Knowledge of multiple test automation frameworks, for functional and load testing.
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies.
- Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data driven, keyword driven, hybrid, and behavior driven)
- Knowledge of containers and virtualization.
- Knowledge of automated build management tools.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging
- one or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI /Postman, Protractor, Jmeter
- DevOps: Any (e.g. Bamboo, Azure DevOps)
- Hands-on test automation experience in an Agile Development environment
- Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects.
- 3+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of
- designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- 5+ years working as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions of functional and load testing of web based technologies and relational databases
- Nice to have:
– SQL (Advanced)
– Source control ( gitkraken or any git based tool)
– Deployment tools (Octopus)
LocationEastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City, Philippines
Applications closeMarch 21, 2021