Senior QA Engineer (contractor)
- Fixed term contract
- Flexible WFH policy
- Leading APAC Payroll and HCM SaaS provider
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
The Senior QA Analyst will leverage their subject-matter expertise to ensure the efficient and effective execution of Quality Assurance functions. This will be achieved through effective planning and execution of Quality Assurance in a collaborative, hands-on environment.
- Perform all QA activities aligned to the Product Test Strategy, leveraging the latest tools and technologies to provide comprehensive coverage of the product
- Execute and provide technical expertise and support to ensure efficient and effective QA of all product change
- Investigate and recommend changes in approach to QA, Development and Requirements activities that will leapfrog existing capabilities
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management teams throughout the SDLC to ensure effective and efficient delivery of high quality solutions that deliver business value
- Plan, Design and implement effective Test Design and Test Cases that effectively meet all Quality metrics, including Test coverage, traceability and time for execution
- Drive the execution of effective QA activities within the QA group
- Show thought leadership within the Product Development group through effective training and support of both QA staff and other Team members.
To be suitable you will have comprehensive understanding experience in Engineering or Software development and be experienced in both automated and manual testing. With experience utilising a variety of test tools, techniques and frameworks. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to coach and and collaborate with software engineers, as you provide guidance to ensure software is designed and built with quality in mind. in applying effective test design and exposure to collaborative Test Driven Development.
What we can offer
- Flexible hybrid WFH and office blended model in a vibrant team culture where people come first
- Extensive training and supportive encouraging management
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking 'Apply' button.