Senior Payroll Analyst
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Give full support to Team Lead in managing the team and the client.
- Responsible in assuring compliance of the client's payroll processing with their policies and requirements.
- Work closely with team members in meeting all SLA defined on Payroll Accuracy & Timeliness.
- The role of the Senior Payroll Analyst is to support the Ascender PAY Operations in the delivery of a valuable, accurate and timely Payroll & HR services to the clients.
- Execute payroll activities.
- Meet all SLA defined on Accuracy & Timeliness.
- Statutory requirement: prior knowledge of Malaysia, Singapore and other Asian countries.
- Conduct analysis, problem solving and testing for effective payroll delivery.
- Support queries from the employees of Ascender clients in payroll, leave, T&A and basic HR policy. Functionally skill on how to use and navigate Ascender Web Self Service.
- Provide superior customer service for client employee queries and requests for support.
- Work with minimum supervision in a team environment.
- To be proficient in Writing and Speaking in English. Other languages such as Mandarin, Thai, Philippines and Korean are in advantage.
- Numerically inclined with strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet reporting deadline.
LocationPetaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Applications closeDecember 31, 2020