Senior Full Stack Developer
- You will be collaborating and working closely with an existing and talented team of developers and tester to deliver best in class customer experience.
- You will be responsible for the development of Human Capital Management (HCM) product suite as well as leading internal project when required.
- Design and document new features and products.
- Write and execute tests for any new/existing features/components.
- Support other Ascender HCM team members in designing and architecting new software solutions.
- Participate in efforts to share technology and expertise within the Ascender HCM team; mentor junior and aspiring software development engineers.
- Perform tasks efficiently to ensure project success.
Experience & Skills:
- 3- 5 years of Proven Experience developing full-stack applications across the entire software development lifecycle
- Strong Experience in implementing Microservices Architecture and Containerisation using Azure/AWS services
- Strong Experience in implementing Multi-tenanted solutions
- Solid Understanding of OOP Design patterns, SOLID principles, and REST API design.
- Experience with Identity and Access Control solutions (Identity Server, Azure AD B2C, …)
- Experience with Jira, Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience with Azure/AWS (IaaS, PaaS and Serverless), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, …)
- Experience integrating with third party products and web services
- Experience with unit, integration, and automated testing
- Experience with performance tuning and code optimisation
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Bachelor' s degree or higher in computer science
- Experience leading a small team of developers will be an advantage for this role
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding communicator. Excellent communication skills, with a technical and non-technical audience, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solver
- Experience in managing technical projects
- Highly organised and the ability to multi task
- A motivated team player and great junior developer's mentor
- Able to work effectively both in a team or standalone
LocationAdelaide or Melbourne
Applications closeJuly 23, 2021