Salesforce Support Team Leader
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing the Salesforce support function with a big focus on timely and quality support to the stakeholders.
- Manage the Salesforce support function by ensuring the team provides timely and quality support to customers
- Lead and manage Salesforce knowledge practice within the team
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure maximum efficiency and quality in CRM enhancements and changes.
- Motivate the team to always be at their best and help them on their professional and personal development
- Responsible for Salesforce support team shift rostering
- Ensure platform gaps identified in the support function are escalated as per process & managed through internal prioritisation and delivery process
- Participate in platform enhancement and roadmap planning
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years’ experience as a Service Desk team leader
- Preferable to have Salesforce Admin Certification
- Strong problem solving, data and software applications skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Proficiency of the English language, both in verbal and written