Salesforce & RPA Support Administrator
The Salesforce & RPA Administrator will be part of the support function responsible in providing exceptional customer service and system administration for Salesforce and Robotics Process Automation Platforms. This administrator will act as interface between business owners, other internal stakeholders & technology in order to administer and enhance the system.
- Provide level 1 support to all end users on Salesforce and RPA technologies
- Ensure that support service levels are maintained
- Manage the exception queue in Salesforce and ensuring that cases are promptly transferred to the correct team.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Manage new business on-boarding onto Salesforce & RPA platform & terminating customer de-activation
- Manage Salesforce communities customer on-boarding process
- Deliver the continuous training program to all members of Ascender.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for the business as needed
- Liaise with other members of the Salesforce Centre of Excellence on various initiatives
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Recent university graduation in IT or at-least one year experience in Salesforce or RPA
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving, data and software applications skills