Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
The incumbent will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine platform needs.
- Develop declarative AND programmatic solution to business requirements in the Salesforce environment.
- Help in the design and architecture of the custom components
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Data Migration.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce CoE team & end users.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Must hold Salesforce Developer I certification as a minimum
- Proficiency in APEX, Triggers, Workflow design, Data modelling, Management and Lightning Components
- Understanding of REST/SOAP APIs (preferred)
- Experience in using Salesforce (Steelbricks) CPQ and/or FinancialForce Accounting or FinancialForce PSA (Professional Services Automation) (preferable)
- Strong problem solving, data and software applications skills