Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
The Salesforce Administrator shall be responsible in providing system administration for Salesforce Platform including all of the various applications within the Salesforce eco-system. This administrator will act as interface between business owners, other internal stakeholders & technology in order to administer and enhance the system.
- Provide level 1 support to all Salesforce users
- Ensure that support service levels are maintained
- Manage the exception queue in Salesforce and ensuring that cases are promptly transferred to the correct team.
- Manage new business on-boarding onto Salesforce platform & terminating customer de-activation
- Deliver the continuous training program to all members of the Service function across Ascender
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for the business as needed
- Liaise with other members of the Salesforce Centre of Excellence on various initiatives
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce user OR 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Upwards of 1 year experience working in a Salesforce support function (preferable)
- Salesforce Admin Certified OR completed training in Sales, Service or Community Clouds (preferable)
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving, data and software applications skills