Robotics Automation Lead
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 language to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
- Manage the RPA function by ensuring the team provides timely and quality support to customers
- Manage incident management process for RPA function
- Lead and manage RPA knowledge practice within the team
- Communicate effectively with clients to maximise efficiency and quality of automations developed for Ascender.
- Provides assistance in supervising, coaching, and mentoring the team
- Participate in platform enhancement and roadmap planning
- Design, Develop and deliver RPA processes / bots
- Manage RPA related issues & risk register and identify mitigation strategies.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 2 years' experience as RPA developer using UiPath
- In-depth knowledge in RPA technology, terminologies and its capabilities
- Experience in leading business process definition and process improvement.
- (Nice to Have) RPA Advanced Developer certified from UiPath
- (Nice to Have) 1 year+ experience in .Net/C++/J2EE and in using OCR capabilities
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving, data and software applications skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Proficiency of the English language, both in verbal and written