Robotics Automation Developer
The incumbent will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the RPA platform. This will involve meeting with business stakeholders, analyzing project objectives, developing solution designs, developing and testing new RPA processes & bots, and troubleshooting applications errors. In addition, you will be responsible for day to day support queries for RPA ecosystem and also for ensuring the platform is maintained to appropriate standards.
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine platform needs.
- Design, develop and test robotics solutions that are well structured using the UiPath platform.
- Creating and maintain robotics specific design and solution documents and maintain any appropriate knowledgebase.
- Monitoring the bots performance and taking appropriate action against failed executions
- Help in the design and architecture of the robotics solution and the associated infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Providing day to day support and training
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the platform
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 2 years' experience as RPA Developer ideally using UiPath OR 5 years' experience in .Net language OR at-least 2 years experience in using another RPA platform (Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism)
- Experience in ./Net / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE
- Proficiency in process design and software development lifecycle.
- (Nice to Have) – UiPath RPA Advance Developer Certification
- (Nice to Have) – knowledge for Microsoft Power BI
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving, data and software applications skills