Robotics Automation Developer
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don't just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender's payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 language to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
To deliver RPA bots and efficient process through the use of RPA technology & support and maintain the RPA ecosystem in Ascender.
The incumbent will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the RPA platform. This will involve meeting with business stakeholders, analyzing project objectives, developing solution designs, developing and testing new RPA processes & bots, and troubleshooting applications errors. In addition, you will be responsible for day to day support queries for RPA ecosystem and also for ensuring the platform is maintained to appropriate standards.
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine platform needs.
- Design, Develop and test robotics solutions that are well structured using the UiPath platform.
- Creating and maintain robotics specific design and solution documents and maintain any appropriate knowledgebase.
- Monitoring the bots performance and taking appropriate action against failed executions
- Help in the design and architecture of the robotics solution and the associated infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Providing day to day support and training
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the platform
Experience and Qualification Required:
- 2 years' experience as RPA Developer ideally using UiPath OR 5 years' experience in .Net language OR at-least 2 years experience in using another RPA platform
- Experience in ./Net / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE
- Proficiency in process design and software development lifecycle.
- (Nice to Have) – UiPath RPA Advance Developer Certification
- (Nice to Have) – knowledge for Microsoft Power BI
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving, data and software applications skills