Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Asia Services, as the Reports Analyst you are responsible in providing accurate reports and analytics for the Asia Services business unit.
- Maintains payroll dashboards
- Produce and deliver standard (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) and ad-hoc reports, templates, scorecard, etc.
- Study and understand the Managed Services Framework to be able to identify indicators, data sources to be converted into reports that will drive process stabilization and improvements.
- Collaborate with respective tool owners to understand data sources
- Develop reports inventory and socialize with stakeholders
- Embed reporting governance in the overall Asia BU framework
- Understands data points from multiple tools (e.g. Salesforce, PeoplePay, Humanforce, etc.) as sources of raw data for reporting purposes.
Our ideal candidate is someone experienced in the reports and analytics space. Preferably has at least two years of experience as Reports Analyst from a shared services/BPO environment. Good to have an experience in understanding HR processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements for at least one functional area. To succeed to this role, you are expected to be detail oriented and has good analytical and problem-solving skills and able to multitask.
What We Offer
- High potential for longer term career opportunities.
- Exposure within a growing multinational company.
- Training and development
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!