- Perform all QA activities aligned to the Product Test Strategy, leveraging the latest tools and technologies to provide comprehensive coverage of the product
- Execute and support the activities to ensure efficient and effective QA of all product changes
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management teams throughout the SDLC to ensure effective and efficient delivery of high-quality solutions that deliver business value
- For small – medium solutions, is able to Plan, Design and implement effective Test Design and Test Cases that effectively meet all Quality metrics, including Test coverage, traceability and time for execution
- Knowledgeable of testing phases and approaches, including functional, regression, integration, and end-to-end
- Has potential to develop strong problem-solving skills that allow them to test software, identify bugs, and solve errors
- Work collaboratively with QA, development, and business groups to complete testing.
- Support the Management/Test Lead to drive the execution of effective QA activities within the QA group
- Adheres to all required standards compliance (SOC, ISO)
- Embraces the effective execution of defined SDLC practices across the Product Development Group.
Qualifications and Experience
- Foundation level understanding of ISTQB concepts
- Basic understanding of Test Design and collaborative Test Driven Development
- Understanding of various Software Development lifecycles and the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of programming tools and techniques that can be applied to Test Automation is desirable
- Experience with Jira / QMetry is desirable
- HR and/or payroll systems experience is desirable
- Functional knowledge of HR and/or payroll business processes is desirable
- Proficient with personal computer tools, preferably Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel etc
Values Competencies Required
- Passion: You inspire others and care intensely about Ascender's success.
- Curiosity: You seek to understand yourself and how you can contribute outside of your speciality. You constantly seek feedback so you can improve.
- Authenticity: You communicate in an open, honest and respectful way.
- Selflessness: You look to win as a team and exhibit a relentless pursuit of excellence in all that you do. You put the customer first.
- Courage: You have the courage to challenge the status quo, make tough decisions and embrace change.
- Impact: You are a player on the field focused on results, not a spectator watching the game.
- Transformation: You strive to be innovative and make the complex, simple.
- Integrity: You do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
LocationEastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City, Philippines
Applications closeOctober 8, 2020