QA Automation Engineer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain automation scripts and test cases. Preferable in github and confluence.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools. Test cases will be primarily provided by the Tokyo QA team.
- Apply and share effective automation tools and techniques.
- Discuss with the product development team to improve automation coverage.
- Prepare the test data needed for automation scripts.
- Refactor existing automation scripts for better coverage.
- Analyze bug report from manual QA and replicate same scenario through automation scripts.
- Graduated in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field.
- Proven work experience as QA Automation Engineer.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Familiarity with any object-oriented programming languages including Java, Ruby.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- People First – We understand people are not simply an input into our business, they are our business. We collaborate to build strong morale and positive spirit in our teams. We celebrate diversity and uniqueness while providing a rewarding and engaging working environment for all.
- Customer Focused – Great relationships are the source of our success. We aspire to provide the highest levels of customer service by listening to and empathising with our customers, by providing superior solution quality, and by caring deeply about helping them succeed.
- Integrity – We trust each other to do our jobs and to always act with integrity no matter the cost. We are open, honest, tell it like it is and always strive to do the right thing.
Ascender is the leading payroll and HR software and solutions provider in the Asia Pacific ("APAC") region servicing more than 1.3 million employees of our customers across 1400 global brands. Headquartered in Australia, we provide both SaaS and fully managed outsourced service offerings via market leading, fully owned IP and through our 850 staff with delivery centres throughout Australia and Asia. Our purpose is to help our customers put their people first and unlock the full potential of their workforce.