QA Analyst (L1)
As the face of Ascenders product quality assurance you will join a highly motivated and driven team based across Asia Pacific region
- Guide team in terms of test execution and review/audit the work done to ensure completeness.
- Monitor development/test processes and improve where applicable.
- Escalate issues and lead discussions to ensure that product risks is controlled.
- Provide support for other business areas regarding system functionality
- Provide input / contribute to development / maintenance of automated test scripts
- Prepare and maintain all QA documentation such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Metrics, Issues List and relevant records.
- Perform any other duty as required by management commensurate with the position
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Payroll/ HR experience is a must
- Software Quality Assurance/Testing experience
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations v3 desirable
Competencies and Skills Required
- Integrity – Understand and follow rules of conduct and ethical guidelines. Demonstrate consistency among expressed beliefs, principles, values and behaviours.
- Client Orientation – Build strong relationships with clients, understand requirements and satisfy client to benchmark standards. Focus on consistently delivering a quality service.
- Delivering Results – Constantly strive for improvement of business results, such as revenue, cost-management, productivity etc. Set high goals or standards of performance.
- Building Successful Relationships – Develop and maintain positive, supportive, productive and mutually beneficial long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading Change and Innovation – Identify the changes required for future success and realise the potential of the organisation to innovate and change.
- Driving Development Growth – Exert an ongoing effort to learn from one's own experience, from other people and from resources in the environment. Contribute to the learning of others. Pursue ongoing development of personal skills and abilities.