Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
- Design and review testing scenarios
- Undertake unit testing for specific system changes
- Undertake full system testing on software releases
- Liaise with Developers to ensure changes meet standards and correctly address functional requirements
- Create and maintain release notes and user documentation for system changes
- Review design specifications and requirements
- Review and analyse system change requirements to ensure meets needs and identify areas of concern
- Meet agreed development schedules
- Provide support for other business areas regarding system functionality
- Provide input / contribute to development / maintenance of automated test scripts
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Payroll/ HR experience desirable
- Software Quality Assurance experience desirable
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations v3 desirable
- utomated testing and tools desirable