A new opportunity has arisen within our ANZ Public Enterprise & Services Division for an Applications Implementation Project Manager. You will have end-to-end responsibility for Payroll and HR application projects, implementing or augmenting software solutions offered to Ascender clients.
You would also be ultimately responsible for client satisfaction and project profitability at completion of the project. Delivering a project on time and at expected cost is critical for success, together with best practice processes and governance, and excellent communication with client and Ascender stakeholders throughout the project.
- Manage governance activities including facilitation and coordination of project meetings with executive sponsors and senior stakeholders being the link between client and Ascender.
- Plan and manage time, cost and project resources to achieve delivery and effectively manage risk during project execution.
- Provide senior experience and support to the project team by demonstrating a strong understanding of Project Management processes and delivering high quality results.
- Support Sales responses and estimates by providing SME expertise on delivery approaches and responses to tenders where required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A successful track record as an Applications Project Manager, working with external clients and managing large projects that involve technology and consulting services.
- Experience with Payroll or HRIS outsourcing projects (in a vendor capacity) is an advantage but not required.
- Proven track record delivering projects on time and budget.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures – ideally with experience managing projects that span multiple countries and cultures.
- Performance driven and accountable with a demonstrated ability to maintain a strong bottom line focus.
- Understanding and application of basic revenue models and cost-to-completion projections.
- Appropriate tertiary and/or professional qualifications including PRINCE2 or equivalent certification is desirable.
- MS Project and Excel at an intermediate level.
What we offer:
Competitive salary, flexible hours, great office location close to public transport, and an opportunity to shape the Ascender project management framework. We are entering a period of growth and this role is key to driving great outcomes with clients in 2020 and beyond.
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 language to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV by clicking ‘Apply’.