We are seeking an experienced Payroll Product Trainer to join our Public and Enterprise Services business unit. You will report to the Professional Services Manager and be responsible for reviewing and updating the Ascender Pay product training framework and managing and delivering product training to internal team members, and potentially to external clients as needed and via different delivery methods.
This is a unique opportunity to innovate our product training and craft a learning program that will significantly benefit our teams and clients.
- Review and develop training packages for the Ascender Pay platform
- Maintain Ascender Pay training and sandpit environments including the installation of new releases, patches and data updates
- Assist with the promotion, coordination, delivery and post-delivery review of Ascender Pay training
- Follow the Ascender Pay development road map and work with relevant stakeholders to ensure your Ascender Pay knowledge remains current
- Create and manage a training schedule that ensure the timely delivery of training to meet client and team member needs
- Coordination and execution of training related activities such as training need assessments
- Reporting and analysis of training data
- Support the Professional Services Manager in driving the Ascender Pay functional training strategy
- Provide expertise to the AP&E business as a training subject matter expert
- As a member of AP&E business, provide constructive feedback and suggestions to assist in the direction of future product development
- Actively contribute to improvements in business process and practice
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the development of training packages preferably within a consulting, payroll, HR or IT environment
- Advanced experience with the Ascender Pay platform (Highly Desirable)
- Demonstrable experiencing in mentoring, leading others and project coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of HR/Personnel, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations and legislation
What we offer:
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the sector globally
- Opportunities for career growth, learning and development
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your application with your CV and cover letter attached by clicking the 'Apply' button.