Preceda Business Consultant/Trainer
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
As Preceda Payroll Training & Application Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering training and consulting on the Preceda platform. Delivering, planning, implementing, and evaluating customer training programs, to ensure customers have the appropriate Preceda skills to maximise the highest level of value from our products.
This full time, permanent role based in our offices in Southbank, Melbourne.
- Delivering Preceda training sessions at all release levels
- Providing application consulting services
- Identifying solutions through understanding client requirements and researching the options available in Preceda
- Implementing Preceda
- Assisting clients with software faults/bugs, and problem solving
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Preceda implementation methodologies and associated documentation
- Conducting project workshops for assigned implementations, using Preceda project implementation methodology
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Expertise with payroll/HR/IT industry, or a training role within a relevant industry
- A passion for delivering training and with engaging presentation skills
- Preceda application knowledge
- Knowledge of business practices, standard policies and procedures as they relate to HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance
- Passionate about training, client support and service
- Consulting skills
- Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites from time to time
What we offer:
- Flexible work options
- Culture that supports improvement and change
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the sector globally
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!