Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
We are currently seeking an additional Payroll Officer to join this successful expanding team for a fixed term contract period. Based in our new larger Mascot office, Payroll Officers are responsible for delivering professional, accurate and client focused payroll services to our well established client base.
- Completing customer requests such as terminations, adjustments and classifications changes.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, logging requests and assisting with customer enquiries.
- Maintaining existing customer support databases to ensure systems reflect current information.
- Assisting team leader as required for special projects and/or during busy periods.
- Maintaining personnel data in relevant systems.
- Processing payrolls using documented procedures.
- Providing product and technical support to customers with respect to our systems and services.
- Attending team meetings/functions and providing feedback and input on operational issues.
- Providing assistance to other Payroll Officers and Payroll teams.
- End to end payroll processing.
- End of month payroll balancing & reporting.
- End of year payroll balancing and payment summary production.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ payroll processing experience.
- Preceda experience preferred.
- Demonstrable delivery of timely and accurate HR/Payroll services.
- Excellent customer service, where previous experience working in an outsourcing environment will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button.