Location: Sydney, Australia
We are currently seeking additional Payroll Officers to join this successful expanding team. Based in the Mascot office, Payroll Officers are responsible for delivering professional, accurate and client focused payroll services to our well established client base.
- Completing customer requests such as terminations, adjustments and classifications changes.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, logging requests and assisting with customer enquiries.
- Maintaining existing customer support databases to ensure systems reflect current information.
- Assisting team leader as required for special projects and/or during busy periods.
- Maintaining personnel data in relevant systems.
- Processing payrolls using documented procedures.
- Providing product and technical support to customers with respect to our systems and services.
- Attending team meetings/functions and providing feedback and input on operational issues.
- Providing assistance to other Payroll Officers and Payroll teams.
- End to end payroll processing.
- End of month payroll balancing & reporting.
- End of year payroll balancing and payment summary production.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ payroll processing experience.
- Preceda experience preferred.
- Demonstrable delivery of timely and accurate HR/Payroll services.
- Excellent customer service, where previous experience working in an outsourcing environment will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply; please refer any of your relevant, talented contacts via the referral program.