Ascender is a leading provider of Payroll software and outsourced payroll services across AsiaPac. We are opening a Payroll Intern position (6 months full time, with potential to extend).
This is a fantastic opportunity for recently graduated payroll, accounting or software application students who are looking to build customer support and/or payroll administration skills.
You will learn to support payroll and payroll system queries and provide customer solutions, acting as the first point of contact for our payroll customers. As part of the Payroll Customer Service team supporting multiple clients, you will learn to use a ticketing system and meet related KPIs. As part of the internship, you will receive mentoring, systems training and on-the-job training to build Customer Support and Payroll Administration capabilities.
We are looking for:
- Experience in a customer service position (in-bound call centre/helpdesk exposure an advantage) & excellent customer service skills.
- Completed or nearly completed Cert IV or Diploma in Accounts/Accounting/Payroll or Software Applications is preferred (we do not require a Bachelor degree qualification, although this will also be considered).
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, with a flair for numbers.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- A positive, can do attitude.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to extend contract or move into a permanent full-time role for an outstanding Intern.
- Great office location (new offices in Southbank).
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
To apply for this role, use the Apply button to provide your details and CV.