Location: Melbourne, Australia
We have openings in our Internship program where Interns will commence in our Payroll Help desk and then have an opportunity to process an end to end payroll using multiple payroll/HR systems.
You will be coached, mentored and supported to deliver the best customer service possible and learning various aspects of payroll. Whilst working in the Payroll helpdesk you will be responsible for resolving and escalating payroll queries, receiving incoming phone calls and emails and management of tickets. Key emphasis is on customer service skills and excellent phone and email etiquette. Good organisations skills are a must, along with good time management of tasks at hand.
Your initiative, enthusiasm and payroll development will enable you to process payroll at the end of your internship. You will receive class room training, on the job training and access to Ascender’s vast payroll knowledge and experience.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Completed or nearly completed a Cert IV or Diploma in Accounts/Accounting/Payroll (we are not looking for Bachelor degree or greater qualifications).
- Experience in a customer service position & excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- A positive, can do attitude.
This is a 6 month Internship with opportunities to move into a permanent full-time role for outstanding Interns. The Intern annual salary will be $45K plus super. There are many and varied possibilities for employees at Ascender, so this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please apply using the Apply Now button, or refer promising candidates via the referral program.