- Providing high quality services to clients through End to End payroll processing, meeting of service levels of accuracy and timeliness.
- Providing timely and accurate statutory reporting and submission to the respective statutory boards.
- Ensuring strong customer satisfaction through meeting of service level agreements.
- Ensuring compliance to all Client, Company and Gov't regulations related to payroll and statutory reporting.
- Assisting the team leader and other team members as required for special projects and activities for the improvement of client services.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business, HR or related discipline
- 2-3 years' End to End Philippine payroll processing experience using HR/Payroll systems
- Demonstrable delivery of timely and accurate HR/Payroll services.
- Excellent customer service, where previous experience working in an outsourcing environment will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and MS Office Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
LocationEastwood City Cyberpark, Quezon City, Philippines
Applications closeJune 30, 2021