- done virtually until job offer
- Work from Home while on Quarantine
- Fixed morning shift, Mondays-Fridays
The Payroll Executive is responsible for the administration of clients' payroll processing. Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of payroll related services. This position supports the Payroll Delivery Team Leader on follow up of timelines and deliverables.
- Providing high quality services to clients through End to End payroll processing, meeting of service levels of accuracy and timeliness.
- Providing timely and accurate statutory reporting and submission to the respective statutory boards.
- Ensuring strong customer satisfaction through meeting of service level agreements.
- Ensuring compliance to all Client, Company and Gov't regulations related to payroll and statutory reporting.
- Assisting the team leader and other team members as required for special projects and activities for the improvement of client services.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business, HR or related discipline
- 2-3 years' End to End payroll processing experience using HR/Payroll systems.
- Vietnamese Language Skills is a must
- Demonstrable delivery of timely and accurate HR/Payroll services.
- Excellent customer service, where previous experience working in an outsourcing environment will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and MS Office Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Amenable with work from home set up for now but willing to relocate in Quezon City, Philippines in the future
LocationMalaysia, Thailand, Philippines
Applications closeApril 30, 2021