Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 language to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
- Provides high quality services to clients through End to End payroll processing, meeting of service levels of accuracy and timeliness.
- Provides timely and accurate statutory reporting and submission to the respective statutory boards.
· Ensures strong customer satisfaction through meeting of service level agreements.
· Ensures compliance to all Client, Company and Gov’t regulations related to payroll and statutory reporting.
· Assisting the team leader and other team members as required for special projects and activities for the improvement of client services.
- Skills & Experience
· 2-3 years’ End to End payroll processing experience using HR/Payroll systems.
· Demonstrable delivery of timely and accurate HR/Payroll services.
· Excellent customer service, where previous experience working in an outsourcing environment will be highly regarded.
· Strong analytical and Excel skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button below.?