Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Payroll Officer to join our outsourced team working on one of our leading payroll products. The outsourced environment provides opportunities to deliver payroll services to multiple clients offering diversity and learning opportunities that cannot be found in in-house payroll roles. This is an ideal opportunity for a payroll officer looking for the next step.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Providing accurate and timely end-to-end payroll services on the Ascender Pay platform.
- Working on integrated HR/payroll solutions.
- Mentoring new members of the team.
- Assisting the Team Leader with ad-hoc tasks as required.
To be successful you will need:
- Strong experience in high volume end-to-end payroll processing experience essential.
- Exposure to both Australia and New Zealand legislation will be highly regarded.
- Proficient in the operation of enterprise payroll systems.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Intermediate Excel.
If you are looking for the next step in your payroll career, please apply now.