Payroll Analyst (Tier 1)
- Provide high quality services to clients, ensuring strong customer satisfaction through meeting of service levels, accuracy of processing, with on-time delivery.
- Work closely with partners/vendors to ensure they keep up with the expectation and provide agreeable results.
- Team work, collaborate among peers.
- Validate/verify payroll results (on high level).
- Promptly furnish all the reports on monthly basis (recurring reporting) or as and when requested – Headcount Report, SLA, Pay Analysis.
- Ensure all payroll documents up to date – Pay Analysis, SOP, Check-list, Watch List (Exception).
- Analyse processes practiced and provide suggestions for improvement of the processes.
- Able to work on shift to support the various country time zone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill and able to communicate with all levels of people effectively.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource management, IT or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge in Payroll & leave System, HRIS and Statutory Benefits Australia and New Zealand.
- Proficient in MS Office specifically Excel
- Knowledge know how to process, reconcile & validate payroll data
- Basic knowledge in Accounting, desirable but not mandatory
- Strong attention to detail
- Meticulous and systematic
- Numerically inclined with strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet reporting dateline
- Willing to work on shift to support the multi-countries payroll processing
- Experience handling end-2-end Payroll include submission of statutory will be value added
- Good in Excel Validation – Pivot/Functions/Lookups
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Sound logical thinking and problem solving ability
- Good time management for meeting deadlines
- Pleasant personality and good team player
- Good documentation and organization skills
- Minimum two years working experience in high volume payroll processing with experience in administration of benefits or statutory handling
- Flexible and adaptable to changes and willing to support their acquaintance when needed
- People First – We understand people are not simply an input into our business, they are our business. We collaborate to build strong morale and positive spirit in our teams. We celebrate diversity and uniqueness while providing a rewarding and engaging working environment for all.
- Client Focused – Great relationships are the source of our success. We aspire to provide the highest levels of customer service by listening to and empathising with our clients, by providing superior solution quality, and by caring deeply about helping them succeed.
- Integrity – We trust each other to do our jobs and to always act with integrity no matter the cost. We are open, honest, tell it like it is and always strive to do the right thing.
Ascender is the leading payroll and HR software and solutions provider in the Asia Pacific ("APAC") region servicing more than 1.3 million employees of our customers across 1400 global brands. Headquartered in Australia, we provide both SaaS and fully managed outsourced service offerings via market leading, fully-owned IP and through our 850 staff with delivery centres throughout Australia and Asia. Our purpose is to help our clients put their people first and unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Ascender acquired PeopleStreme HCM in October 2018. PeopleStreme HCM software is a complete suite of modular Human Resource Information Systems, which provides 22 solutions across areas such as recruitment, talent management, learning and development, workforce planning and analytics, to deliver better HCM outcomes for businesses and HR teams. The complete HR suite has been specifically developed by the PeopleStreme team to help businesses unlock their full potential through hiring, managing and growing their workforce. PeopleStreme has been operating for 16 years and now has around 250 HCM customers primarily in Australia.