Office Manager - PeopleStreme
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,200 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850+ dedicated Ascender staff based in 8 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
PeopleStreme was acquired by Ascender in 2018. Their fully integrated human resources platform that includes eRecruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, and Learning & Development, seamlessly works with Ascender’s payroll platforms. Together, Ascender and PeopleStreme have the ability to advise, consult, train and implement all components of any HR project requirements, unlocking the full potential of an organisation’s workforce
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO in Sydney, this 6 month contract role is integral to the successful management of the PeopleStreme facility in Melbourne.
Day-to-day you will manage the PeopleStreme office for the duration of the contract, including facilities, meeting room management, office supplies, site compliance (including visitor management), and provide support with accounts receivable and payable. The second key part of this role will be to manage an office move and related logistics (merging of two existing Melbourne office facilities into one in 2020)
- Management of office operations and procedures e.g. couriers, travel requests, stationery ordering, kitchen supplies, repairs and maintenance.
- Management of planned office move in conjunction with relevant internal departments and external vendors.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
- Managing onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Maintain office policies and practices including allocation of parking, dress code and seating, in partnership with HR.
- Provide general support to visitors including compliance (visitors log book).
- Responsible for overall office presentation, facilities management, physical asset inventory, and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Financial administration (including management of invoices through corporate systems).
- Management, administration and support of internal and external compliance and audits, including security policies and procedures and site access control.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Previous experience in similar roles, including successful management of office relocations/moves.
- Outstanding communication skills, with highly professional interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, coupled with a resilient nature and strong work ethic.
- Ability to be flexible and work autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV attached by clicking ‘Apply’ button.