Ascender is a leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions provider in the APAC region.
In this newly available Marketing Executive role, you will join a dynamic multi-country marketing team responsible for Ascender brand awareness and lead generation across all markets. This role will be based in our Singapore office and will support brand awareness activities and marketing campaigns across the Ascender markets.
You will report to the Brand and Content Manager in Sydney and support internal and external marketing and communication activities and provide branding and communications guidance to Ascender employees.
- Support and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads across Ascender markets.
- Liaise with Business Units and functional groups i.e. marketing, product managers and stakeholders for content and execution.
- Assist with production and coordination of internal and client-consumable material (i.e. Powerpoint decks, marketing collateral, articles, etc.).
- Assist, coordinate and collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies across Marketing automation, Search Engines, Social Media and Streaming Platforms etc.
- Coordinate and distribute Ascender's prospect-facing campaigns and content to 3rd party channels (Content Syndication).
- Copywrite and edit promotional materials and any other internal and external communications related to the organisation's corporate identity.
- Coordinate and execute internal and client-facing events in Asia, together with local teams.
- Analyse, review & evaluate marketing strategies, providing input to improve outcomes for the business.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or relevant field of study preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience required ie. B2B, SaaS and/or digital services in the Human Resources space.
- General understanding of working in a multi-cultural environment supporting multiple countries.
- Image editing, graphics layout and/or video editing skills (Adobe creative suite app) is desirable.
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot (or equivalent) is preferable.
- Effective communicator with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative with good interpersonal skills; ability to build effective business relationships with all stakeholders (clients, candidates and staff).
- Able to work independently and in a team in a supportive manner.
- Creative with attention to detail, ensuring policy and process are followed.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Persistent, results-focused and motivated to succeed.
- Adaptable, flexible and resourceful, with a can-do attitude.
What we offer:
- Flexible work options; great Singapore location.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your marketing skills within a multinational organisation.
- Work across diverse industries, interacting directly with clients as well as senior Ascender management.
- A growing Australian-owned APAC organisation with leading in-house developed Payroll and HCM SaaS solutions.
- Long term career development opportunities.
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your application with your CV and cover letter attached by clicking the 'Apply' button.