Level 1 Support Consultant
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
The objective of this exciting position is to receive and respond to client queries via portal, telephone and e-mail in a fast paced/friendly team environment where the application is keeping pace with current trends. These queries will be predominately Level 1 technical in nature and at times will require in-depth troubleshooting and analysis in respect to our Preceda suite. Queries will also involve application feature and functionality assistance. Training in the Preceda Product suite will be provided.
The Consultant will provide high quality customer support to our internal and external customer base within APAC by taking and responding to client calls professionally and in a timely manner. Calls will be logged into a ticketing system and the consultants will be measured by various KPIs. Once calls are logged, the Consultant is responsible for providing information and a resolution to the client in a concise and friendly manner ensuring client understanding.
- Provide a timely, friendly and customer focused response to all Preceda/HCM Support clients.
- Handle client and internal telephone calls placed to Preceda/HCM Support team and record as appropriate in the Support case logging system.
- Efficient management of individual/general case queue achieved by constant monitoring and maintenance of all cases assigned to a Support Consultant.
- Provide timely and regular updates to clients on the status of their logged cases.
- Update Support Logging System with appropriate solutions for client problems.
- Initiate problem escalation as appropriate to tier 2 support, ensuring all relevant documentation is supplied with the handover of the case.
- Raise appropriate documentation and ticket for Product Management in the event a case cannot be resolved and requires action by Product Management.
- Respond immediately and/or within service level to Priority One tickets assigned to the general queue.
What We Offer
- High potential for longer term career opportunities
- Exposure within a growing multinational company
- Training and development
- A supportive and vibrant team environment
- Great office location
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!