Level 1 Support Consultant - Human Capital Management
Ascender is a leading payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems and service provider in the APJ region. We are growing within our sector and planning future growth as we integrate into the global Ceridian organisation.
In this role you will be part of the Ascender Support application team, assisting our clients on HCM application queries via phone and email. You will triage complex queries through to the technical team as required and follow up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction for each query.
The role will involve close teamwork and effective communication with clients and internal team members. You will build in-depth knowledge on our applications and deal with queries within service level agreement timeframes. The role is based in Southbank, Melbourne or Dulwich, Adelaide.
- Provide appropriate and professional advice to clients and monitor and escalate support calls and tickets assigned to you
- Effectively communicate with clients, the in-house development team and other internal stakeholders to resolve queries
- Record, track and report software support issues in the help desk system
- Ensure Service Level Agreement performance is met or exceeded
- Manage all aged tickets and drive follow-up actions
- Identify and conduct all necessary testing and reviews
- Seek opportunity for improvements and enhance your knowledge through research
- Strive for excellence and build good client relationships
- 2- 4 years in a similar role (software industry application support)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- Customer service orientation, with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience supporting HR software is preferred but not mandatory
- Basic understanding of SQL strongly preferred but not mandatory
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and results focussed
What We Offer
- Full training on our application suite
- Close knit, motivated team within a growing organisation
- Opportunity to support clients on a locally developed product with an in-house development team
- Training and learning opportunities, with long-term career prospects
- Fantastic Southbank location
- Attractive salary package
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future. We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application by clicking the apply button!