Leave and Benefits Executive
Ascender is growing! We have an excellent opportunity for a Leave and Benefits Executive who is responsible for the administration of clients' leave and benefits processing.
This position is work from home until September 2021 (tentatively). Our office location is in Eastwood City, Quezon City.
Our outsourced environment provides opportunities to deliver payroll services with a team-based approach, offering diversity, learning opportunities and long-term career paths.
- Ensures the accuracy of all leave transactions and benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Performs quality checks of leave and benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding leave and benefits claim issues and plan changes.
- Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
- Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status changes.
- Responds to leave and benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field of study
- Adept at Microsoft Office tools including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in HR with a focus on benefits administration
- With knowledge in HRIS
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Fluency and high competency in spoken and written English
Ascender is a leader in providing payroll and HR software solutions in the Asia Pacific region. For over 30 years, we have focused on the prosperity of our clients: growing their businesses, enriching their lives, and shaping their future.
We help our clients put their people first to unlock the full potential of their workforce.
On 1 March 2021, Ascender was acquired by Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management technology that provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. With the acquisition of Ascender, Ceridian now serves a combined 1,500 customers and 2.5 million employees across 30 countries in the APJ region.
The acquisition is an exciting milestone in Ceridian and Ascender's journey to scale and accelerate global growth.