Learning Support consultant
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million customer employees being serviced by Ascender’s payroll and HR platforms throughout the Asia Pacific region, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll and HR needs.
We service these customers through 850 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll and HR knowledge and expertise across 7 languages to provide solutions to 31 country legislations.
Ascender HCM is currently seeking to appoint a talented full-time Learning Support Desk Consultant located in the Malvern office (initial 6 month contract, with potential to extend).
The overall objective of this role is to provide level 1 SuccessFactors LMS technical and navigation support for clients as well as Learning administration tasks. This role will receive and respond to client queries via telephone and e-mail which will be managed on a ticketing tool. The queries will be related to the SuccessFactors Learning Module. In addition, the Learning consultant will be responsible for all Learning administrative tasks, eg; Creation of learning items, enrolling users into courses and marking attendance.
The Consultant will provide information and resolution to the client in a concise and friendly manner ensuring this is performed at the appropriate level of client understanding.
- Being the primary contact for all Learning calls and cases coming through to the Service Centre following agreed process and script guidelines, work practices and service standards.
- Providing Level 1 Navigational and Learning administrative support to clients using SuccessFactors HCM – specifically Learning Module but additional modules as well
- Being responsible for all Learning Administration tasks for clients
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess an excellent phone manner
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment providing support to clients in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge with Learning and HR systems, SuccessFactors desirable
- Experience in, or ability and desire to learn SuccessFactors HCM system
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working to achieve SLA’s and KPI’s desirable
- Ability to work within a team environment
If you believe you meet these requirements and looking for an opportunity with challenges and career progression, please submit a cover letter and CV.